Monday, February 13, 2012

Endive Lettuce Cups


Light lunch and bored of the same thing over and over and over...? Me too. So for lunch today I decided to class it up with endive lettuce and goat cheese. A quick pop over to the corner bodega to pick up some supplies from their salad bar and I had myself a nice little lunch that my co-workers will give me grief about for the next week probably. But who cares because it was delish!


Ingredients:

12 leaves endive lettuce
2 oz goat cheese
1 cup assorted prepared salads
1 tablespoon hot sauce (everything is better spicy)

Directions:

Cut the end off head of endive and separate leaves onto a plate. Smear a dollop of goat cheese on each leaf. Top with the different salads you pick up that day. Drizzle a little hot sauce or leave on the side as a dip and enjoy a quick and healthy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment